Thursday, August 13, 2015

Welcome to 5H!

Dear 5H Students and Families,

It's hard to believe that in a few short weeks summer vacation will be over.  I don't know about you, but I certainly feel like it just started! I have been busy planning and preparing for our upcoming year together, and I have to say, I am really excited!  I cannot wait to meet you all and to share such a special year together.  Fifth grade is truly wonderful!

In the next couple of days, you will be receiving a letter in the mail from me.  This will have a list of supplies, as well as your first homework assignment.  Please try your best to complete both activities before school begins! In the meantime, enjoy every minute of your summer vacation.  School will be here before you know it!

Looking forward to seeing you soon!

Ms. Hodgdon

No comments:

Post a Comment