- Comparing and ordering fractions
- Putting fractions in simplest terms
- Mixed numbers to improper fractions
- Equivalent fractions
- Some challenge material included ratios, rates, percents and proportions
- Began a project based learning experience where students are designing and building their own buildings which will be a part of our "5L Community"
- Introduced and began working on Mixbooks!
- Students will be creating a digital version of their informational research (it will look like a real book)
- These will be available for you to purchase if you are interested
- More details will be sent home once students have completed their books!
- Spelling test was given on Friday
- New words will go home on Tuesday
- Completed 2,000 points worth of word work activities
- Finished matter science experiments
- Wrote an analysis and conclusion using data to support thinking
- Recorded a reflection on SeeSaw
Enjoy the long weekend!