This past week each student got up in front of their peers and parents to deliver their own passionate Ted Talk. I truly mean it when I say how blown away I was. Each child put forth such great effort, it left me speechless. Check out each one below!
Olivia: Animal Testing
Alison: College Tuition Should Be Free
Dylan: Everyone Should Be on a Sports Team
Brielle: Stop Animal Cruelty
Conor: Lacrosse Should Be in the Olympics
Alli: Having Confidence
Austin: Social Media is Overtaking Us
Cole: Football Should Be Worldwide
Lauren: Why You Should Take a Swim Lesson
Gavin: Why You Should Play Contact Sports
Andrew: Why You Should Not Play Tackle Football
Reese: Why You Should Have Faith
Jack: Everyone Should Have a Small and Furry Pet
Ryan: The Dangers of Theme Parks
Sophia: Animal Testing
Chloe: Kill Shelters
Jack: How Parents Fighting Effects Kids
Sean: Is Social Media Good or Bad?
Ella: Pit Bulls are Loving Animals
Have a safe vacation and enjoy every moment!
Mrs. Loh
No comments:
Post a Comment